Surface Disinfectant Market Overview
Chemical substances which are applied to non-living objects and on floor surfaces for the purpose of destroying microorganisms are called disinfectants. The primary use of disinfectants is to prevent infectious diseases. Surfaces are designated as noncritical items as they contact intact skin. The usage of noncritical items or contact with noncritical surfaces has low risk of causing an infection in humans. Surface should be clean in clinics, hospital and Ambulatory surgical centres since there is greater probability of an infection spreading among patients and staff.
Surface disinfectant places a major role in preventing infection. The main driver of Surface disinfectant is its increasing usage. Rising prevalence of infectious disease worldwide also fuels the surface disinfectant market. Developed economies and emerging economies play a major role in surface disinfectant market. Mentorship from International organizations such as World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP) and International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC) to prevent infectious diseases also aids in the market growth. Increasing awareness regarding the use of surface disinfectants is also one of the drivers for this market.
Despite that, while using disinfectants precautions are necessary and the disinfectant in use must be approved by government organization such as Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Regulatory procedures in these organizations make product launch of new products very difficult.
Surface Disinfectant Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
Global Surface Disinfectant Market size was around USD 614.97 million in 2018. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.23% to reach USD 913.26 million by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/surface-disinfectant-market-3779/
Surface Disinfectant Market Segmentation
Surface disinfectants market is segmented based on type, formulation, application, and end user. If we go by type, the market is segmented into quaternary ammonium compounds, chlorhexidine gluconate, phenolic compounds, alcohols, aldehydes, and other surface disinfectants. The quaternary ammonium compounds category is estimated to command the largest share of the market in 2018. The growth in this category is majorly because of the widespread availability and greater consumption of surface disinfectants in hospitals. On the basis of formulation, the surface disinfectant market is categorized into liquids, wipes, and sprays. In 2018, the liquids category commanded the largest share of the market. Factors for example, the increasing demand for the disinfection of hospital areas and the wide adaptability of these formulations are projected to drive the growth of this market segment.
On the basis of geography, the surface disinfectants market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The market is led by North America, closely followed by Europe; however, the Asian region is likely to witness the highest growth during the aforementioned forecast period. The presence of developing countries like China and India, large population, rise in the number of hospitals, and growing awareness about infection control in the region are few of the primary factors driving the high growth of this regional segment.
The major companies dominating this market for its products and services are
- 3M Company (U.S.),
- Procter & Gamble (U.S.),
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (U.K.),
- The Clorox Company (U.S.),
- Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.).
- Steris Corporation (U.S.),
- Cantel Medical Corporation (U.S.),
- Johnson & Johnson (U.S.),
- Ecolab (U.S.)
Key Takeaways from this Report:
· For different product types, end use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
· Identify various driving factors, constrains and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
· Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
· Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
· Evaluate the increase in values at each step of industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
· Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
· Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast