Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Overview
Pharmaceutical packaging products and the delivery of drugs is an important part of the pharmaceutical industry. It provides protection and maintains the quality of pharmaceutical products. Unlike the old packaging, nowadays the pharmaceutical packaging is modern, automated, bends easily and is specially designed as per the pharmaceutical product’s needs. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment covers primary packaging equipment, secondary packaging equipment, and labeling equipment. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment is used for solids, semi-solids as well as liquids. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment assists in decreasing the time it takes for packaging of pharmaceutical products and thus paves a way for innovations in drug delivery systems.
Rising need for flexible and versatile packaging, increasing instances of diseases, innovations in the drug industry and sudden growth of the pharmaceutical industry are major drivers the growth for global pharmaceutical packaging equipment market. However, high packaging cost, strict environmental and political norms and high competition between the market players are some of the major factors restraining the growth of global pharmaceutical packaging equipment market.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
The Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market was worth USD 6.3 Billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, to reach USD 8.71 Billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/pharmaceutical-packaging-equipment-market-2982/
Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Segmentation
The Global Packaging Equipment market is broadly categorized into Primary Packaging Equipment, Secondary Packaging Equipment, and Labelling & Serialization Equipment based on Packaging. The primary packaging equipment includes Aseptic Filling and Sealing Equipment, Bottles Filling and Capping Equipment, Blister Packaging Equipment, Soft-Tube Filling and Sealing Machines, Sachet Packaging Equipment, Strip Packaging Equipment, Counting Equipment and Others. The secondary packaging equipment includes Cartoning Equipment, Case Packaging Equipment, Wrapping Equipment, Tray Packaging Equipment, Palletizing and De-palletizing Equipment and Others. The labeling and serialization equipment includes Bottles and Ampoules, Cartons and Data-matrix. Further, the market is segmented based on Product into Liquid Packaging Market, Solid packaging Market, and Semi-solid Packaging Market. Liquid packaging market covers equipment for Aseptic Liquids, Syrups, Ear/Eye drops, Aerosols and others while solid packaging market covers equipment for Tablets, Capsules, Powders, and Granules. The semi-solids packaging covers Ointments, creams, and Suppositories.
Based on region, the global market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. The pharmaceutical packaging equipment market is led by North America because of advanced technology and the development in the pharmaceutical sector. But Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate in the forecast period owing to the developing economy of its countries.
The major companies dominating this market for its products and services are
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
- Körber AG (Germany),
- Marchesini Group S.p.A.
- Multivac Group (Germany),
- Uhlmann Group (Germany),
- OPTIMA Packaging Group GmbH (Germany), and Romaco Pharmatechnik GmbH (Germany).
Key Takeaways from this Report:
· For different product types, end use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
· Identify various driving factors, constrains and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
· Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
· Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
· Evaluate the increase in values at each step of industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
· Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
· Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast