Articaine Hydrochloride Market Overview
Articaine is a form of an amide local anesthetic that is most commonly used in dentistry. This drug is originally known as carticaine. It has a different molecular structure with a thiophene ring instead of the usual benzene ring present in the other amide anesthetic drugs.
Articaine hydrochloride is an amide local anesthetic which has its major applications in dentistry. Increasing incidence of dental disorders is creating huge scope for the dentists resulting high revenue. The number of patients approaching the dentists is soaring as a result the pressure on the articaine hydrochloride market is rising rapidly resulting in the improvement in the effectiveness of the articaine. In oral surgeries, the use of articaine hydrochloride is the first preference for professionals due to its quicker effect. It is associated with a smaller number of failures and also provides anesthesia in cases where other anesthetics fail.
Articaine Hydrochloride Market Size:
Global Articaine Hydrochloride market is anticipated to grow at 7.0% CAGR from 2018 to 2023 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 1.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.54 billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/articaine-hydrochloride-market-6425/
Articaine Hydrochloride Market Segmentation
The global Articaine Hydrochloride market is segmented based on Application and End User. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Infiltration, Nerve Block, and Others. In 2018, the nerve block sub segment was the market leader. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Dental Clinics, Hospitals and Academic and Research Institutes. Dental Clinic held the largest share of the end user segment.
Based on geography, the Articaine Hydrochloride market can be segmented into various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. As of 2018, Europe accounted for the largest share of the Articaine Hydrochloride market followed by North America and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the coming years.
The major companies dominating this market for its products and services are
- Anhui BBCA Pharmaceutical Co,
- Dentsply Sirona,
- Inibsa Dental S.L.U,
- Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical
- Jinan Ruixing Pharmaceutical Technology
- Manus Aktteva Biopharma
- Pfizer Inc,
- Pierrel S.p.A,
- Siegfried AG,
- Sigma Aldrich.
Key Takeaways from this Report:
- For different product types, end-use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
- Identify various driving factors, constraints and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
- Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
- Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
- Evaluate the increase in values at each step of the industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
- Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
- Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast