Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Overview
Coagulation testing methods are used for checking the diagnostics of hemostasis. Hemostasis can be defined as the process in which bleeding is stopped from a blood vessel. Coagulometer is the instrument used in analyzing the coagulation system in a medical laboratory. Most of the methods used in the laboratories today were developed more than fifty years ago.
The Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer market is driven by factors such as rising geriatric population, rising number of people suffering from chronic blood disorders, poor lifestyle choices, growing incidence of chronic diseases and increase of foreign investments among others. High rate of expansion of hospitals and healthcare centres is also propelling the growth of this market in developing nations of Asia-Pacific.
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market was worth USD 3.38 billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.8%, to reach USD 5.39 billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-coagulation-hemostasis-analyzer-market-3151/
Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market Segmentation
The Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer market is divided based on test into ACT, aPTT, d dimmer testing, platelet function test, prothrombin time testing, anti-factor Xa test, heparin and protamine dose response test for ACT, fibrinogen testing and other coagulation tests. Prothrombin time testing has the largest market share in this segment and is also the fastest growing due to increasing automation of this process in laboratories. Based on product, the market is divided into PoC testing analyzers and clinical laboratory analyzers. Clinical laboratory analyzers have the largest market in this segment. By end users, the market is categorized into clinical laboratories, PoC and others. Clinical laboratories have the largest share in the segment. By technology, the market is segmented into electrochemical, optical, mechanical and other technologies. Optical segment has the largest market share and is also the fastest growing in this segment.
The Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer market is divided based on geography into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America holds the largest market share in the world due to rising geriatric population and rising incidence of chronic blood disorders. Europe is expected to have the second largest share. Asia-Pacific is expected to have the fastest growth as a result of huge number of patients, booming economy and poor lifestyle choices.
The major companies dominating this market for its products and services are
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.),
- Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland),
- Alere Inc. (U.S.),
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan),
- Helena Laboratories (U.S.),
- Instrumentation Laboratory (U.S.),
- International Technidyne Corporation (U.S.),
- Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan)
- Diagnostic Stago (France).
Key Takeaways from this Report:
- For different product types, end-use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
- Identify various driving factors, constraints and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
- Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
- Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
- Evaluate the increase in values at each step of the industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
- Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
- Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast