Transgenic Seeds Market Overview
Transgenic Seeds, also known as genetically modified seeds, are the seeds used in agriculture which have been modified to suit better with the environment and enhance the productivity. They are used to introduce certain traits in crops which don’t occur naturally.
There various factors influencing the growth of the Transgenic seeds market. The factors driving the market growth include, increasing agricultural productivity, cost reduction and use of farm inputs, regulation limits on pesticide utilization, and industrial preference of products of high quality. On the other hand, the market faces challenges as well like stringent rules and regulations, need for high support of R&D, chances of ecosystem disruption, resistant genes in pests.
Transgenic Seeds Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
Transgenic Seeds Market was worth USD 28.27 million in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 12.1%, to reach USD 50.04 million by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/transgenic-seeds-market-8179/
Transgenic Seeds Market Segmentation
The Global market for Transgenic Seeds is segmented based on trait and crops. The market segmentation based on trait is done under insecticide resistance and herbicide tolerance. Based on crops the market is segmented into corn, soybean, canola, cotton. Based on geography, the global market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Transgenic Seeds market was dominated by North and Latin America, with the overall combined market share market share of over 70% globally. America regions were followed by Asia Pacific. America region, as well as Asia-Pacific, is predicted to grow at a rapid pace while Europe market is expected to be stagnant in the coming few years.
The major companies dominating this market for its products and services are
- Bayer Cropscience AG
- Syngenta AG
- Dow Chemical Company
- I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- BASF SE
- Vilmorin & Cie (Limagrain Group)
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- R. Simplot Company
- Bejo Zaden B.V.
Key Takeaways from this Report:
· For different product types, end use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
· Identify various driving factors, constrains and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
· Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
· Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
· Evaluate the increase in values at each step of industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
· Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
· Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast